GeoSolutions is hiring: get paid to develop wonderful Open Source products!
GeoSolutions is looking for talented software engineers to fill a couple of positions which would mainly involve designing and implementing web-based geospatial applications as well as providing support for the Open Source projects we are involved in. Qualifications are as follows:
- Working knowledge of OpenLayers and GeoExt
- Working knowledge of frameworks like JQuery, Ext-JS
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and development of mapping webapp for the mobile world
- Working knowledge of frameworks like LeafLet, Recline-JS is a plus
- Knowledge of web development with Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Java (JEE and JSE) is desirable
- Knowledge of GeoServer is desirable but not necessary
- At least 1 year of experience
- Being fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a variety of contracts but, please, notice that our intention is to establish a long term relationship, although as a temporary solution we do accept freelance consultants.
Working remotely is an option we envisage, although we will give priority to candidate closer to our office.
Please send a detailed resume together with a letter of presentation at jobs_at_geo-solutions.it.
The GeoSolutions team,