GeoSolutions at GeoWeek Feb 11-13 (Booth 548): Cesium/3D Tiles Support in MapStore
Just in time for GeoWeek 2024, the latest release of MapStore includes evolved support for 3D tiles as well as several other enhancements (see for more info on the MapStore release). We at GeoSolutions are proud of how far we’ve taken 3D support with Cesium / 3D Tiles and we’ll be showing this off at GeoWeek in Denver February 11-13 (Booth 548).
“The intersection of geospatial + the built world” is the focus of GeoWeek and we continue to evolve MapStore and 3D support for powerful visualization of the built environment. This is a culmination of our work with OGC 3D Tiles and Cesium. As Cesium certified developers and global leaders in open-source for geospatial software development, GeoSolutions is here to support your organization’s evolution toward full 3D visualization integration and we’re proud to make this capability freely available in the latest public distribution of MapStore.
Additional live demos are available here:
- Google Photorealistics 3D Tiles demo
- City of Genoa (Italy) Underground
- City of Milan (Italy) Undeground
As always, call on GeoSolutions, the core code developers and experts on:
- GeoServer, the leading open source server to publish geospatial data at scale.
- MapStore, our modular open source WebGIS product to create and publish geospatial data as maps, dashboards and geo stories.
- GeoNode, the open source GIS platform to create a complete and interoperable spatial data infrastructure.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you achieve your needs with MapStore, GeoServer, GeoNode and GeoNetwork through our Enterprise Support Services, Professional Training Services and Subscription Services please contact us!
The GeoSolutions team,